Luna LUNA X Benefits
- 6 pre-set dive programs offer a variety of run times and power settings for complete control during the different stages of your dive.
- Choose your power settings to optimize low, medium or high power run time.
- LED display panel for an instant, real-time information on which mode the light is in and runtime remaining in hours and minutes.
- ITM (Intelligent Thermal Management) – Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficiently as possible to maximize output and battery capacity. Once the light has cooled, the power is automatically restored.
- A Goodman-style handle allows for the attachment of multiple torches or a single torch and an action camera.
- No need to open the torch to recharge the battery, which reduces the possibility of leaks.
- Supplied in an Apeks branded reusable zippered case to protect the torch during storage and travel.
- Features a dedicated SOS Strobe for emergency use in or out of the water
- LED display panel for instant, real-time information on runtime remaining in hours and minutes.
- DUAL BEAM MODES 2 different types of beam allow you to choose the best for the dive environment. Use flood mode or spot mode or both combined.
- Battery size is under the maximum allowed by airlines – it also meets the requirements to be able to detach the light head for air travel.