These prices are applicable when you’re taking equipment away from Scuba World to use on your own boat, shore dive or pool dive.
Come see us in-store and take advantage of these terrific specials:
Hiring our equipment is subject to the following terms & conditions:
1. You must be a certified diver to hire a tank
2. One current certification card must be presented for each set of scuba diving equipment
3. Full payment is required at the time of collection
4. Refunds or credits are not provided if equipment is not used
5. Any equipment that is damaged during the rental term is calculated on an individual basis and payable by the customer.
6. Costs are based on hiring the equipment for 24 hours (unless other arrangements have been made)
a. Equipment that is not returned by the due date will incur extra charges
7. Scuba World is not held liable for any accident while you are using the equipment (unless it can be proven that the equipment was faulty)
|Tank (200bar Aluminium) *upgrades available||$30|
|Regulator (including computer & pressure gauge)||$35|
|BCD (including whistle)||$20|
|Shark Skin vest with hood||$15|
|Weight Belt with 3lb weights||$10|