Learn to dive with Scuba World and soon, this will be you…
- Your own Aqualung 5mm wetsuit to KEEP (valued at $400)
- All course materials
- Sausage sizzle at the pool
- Highly qualified, very experienced Scuba World Instructor for your theory, pool training and ocean dives
- Two full days of pool training
- 6 boat dives on the beautiful Mooloolaba Coral Reefs (99% of dive shops in Australia only offer 4 dives in this course)
- Morning tea and light refreshments during your boat dives
- Use of all hire equipment (excluding mask, snorkel, fins & boots)
- Statement of Attainment (SISOSCB301A)
- Internationally recognised Open Water Certification card
Your personal snorkelling system. You will enjoy diving a lot more if you have your own professionally fitted set of Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots purchased from Scuba World. Packages range from $300 to $450.
You also have the option to hire this equipment for $100 for your 4 day course. If you decide to purchase your Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots from Scuba World during your course the $100 hire fee will be credited towards your equipment.
SPECIAL – Purchase your Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Boots during your course and receive a gift voucher for two dives on the ex-HMAS Brisbane “One of Australia’s top ten dive sites” (valued at $264)!
Your mask, snorkel, fins and boots needs to be purchased or hired from Scuba World to be able to complete your learn to dive course with us.
UNIQUE SCUBA WORLD OFFER:
WHY SCUBA WORLD?
- You get your own wetsuit to KEEP
- 6 amazing boat dives to the beautiful Mooloolaba Coral Reefs (99% of dive shops in Australia only offer 4 dives in this course)
- Maximum of 4 students per course
- 2 full days in the pool
We offer monthly full time and weekend courses. View our learn to dive schedule for course dates
Day 1 | 7:00am – 5:00pm: Onsite pool and theory
Day 2 | 7:00am – 5:00pm: Kawana Aquatic Centre pool and exam
Day 3 | 7:00am – 3:00pm: Two boat dives (max depth 12 metres) and paperwork
Day 4 | 7:00am – 3:30pm: Two boat dives (max depth 18 metres), paperwork and presented with graduation pack
A dive medical is only required if you fall into one or more of the following categories:
Those with an at risk medical condition; or are over 45 years of age; or have a body mass index (BMI) over 30 AND a waist circumference greater than 102cm for males and 88cm for females.
If you fall into one or more of these categories you will need to obtain a diving medical (AS4005.1) The cost is roughly $75 – $95 and takes about 45 minutes to complete with a registered diving doctor.
Not sure if you have an at risk medical condition? If you answer YES to any of the questions in this medical statement, you will need to obtain a dive medical.
Find a local diving doctor in your area or find out more information about diving medicals.
One of the course requirements is to demonstrate water proficiency skills. This includes a 200m swim (no time limit, any stroke) and a 10-minute survival float.
Read our frequently asked questions. If you have a question that hasn’t been answered in our FAQ’s send an email to email@example.com
(SISOSCB301A) SCUBA DIVE TO MAX DEPTH OF 18 METRES
Scuba World is one of only three dive shops in Queensland that can offer you both an Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment and Internationally recognised certification card. These two qualifications guarantee you will receive the safest and highest quality learn to dive course in Australia!
BOOK NOW BUY A GIFT VOUCHER