The ex-HMAS Tobruk rests on her starboard side in 28m of water, just north of Hervey Bay. Scuttled in June 2018, the marine life that have already reclaimed the Tobruk is impressive. Be greeted by colourful reef fish, grouper, potato cod, schooling bait fish, and so much more as you swim through the tank deck.
We will be diving with Hervey Bay Dive Centre on their BRAND NEW, modern 12m monohull vessel. It has a water level deck, full sized toilet, an undercover cabin.
$230 + $20 booking fee
Hire tanks and weights
Coffee/Tea & refreshments throughout the day
JOIN US FOR A DAY OF WHALE WATCHING THE NEXT DAY
Book Whale Watching at the top of the booking page
8am meet, 9am depart and 4.30 pm return.
The boat departs from the Boat Club at Hervey Bay Marina. Free parking is available on site.
• Enter number of participants
• Choose a date
• Choose any optional extras
• Check order carefully
• Enter any gift certificates, gift cards or promotional codes
• Enter contact details
• Enter participant’s details (It is a legal requirement to enter ALL participants information correctly. We use this information to create our boat log manifest for your scuba dives. Entering incorrect participant information may lead to a participant not being able to complete their scuba dives and no refunds will be provided.)
• Check all details are entered correctly
• Enter credit card details
• Carefully read the terms & conditions
• Call Scuba World if you have any questions
• Select the ‘Book Now’ button
• You’ll receive a confirmation email. Make sure you read this very carefully. If any of the information is incorrect contact Scuba World on (07) 54448595 ASAP.