(SISOSCB303A) – COMPLETE DEEP DIVES BETWEEN 18 AND 40 METRES
Scuba World is one of only three dive shops in Queensland that can offer you both an Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment and Internationally recognised certification card. These two qualifications guarantee you will receive the safest and highest quality Deep course in Australia! Scuba World is also the only dive shop in Australia that is an Aqualung Partner Centre and Scuba Schools International (SSI) Diamond Dive Centre. This is the highest achievable level worldwide.
Our mission is simple; Create safe, comfortable, enthusiastic divers who always have a personal & enjoyable experience at Scuba World.
“Depth attracts a lot of divers as deep dives provide this certain kick.”Dive in places where only a few have explored before! Get the experience of diving on a wreck below 60 feet/18 meters! To do these dives safely, you need the right skills and the right knowledge and that is exactly what DEEP DIVING provides you.Without proper training this kind of diving is an uncontrollable safety risk. To plan your dives properly you must first know about all of the potential risks involved in DEEP DIVING.SSI’s DEEP DIVING course will provide you with the skills, knowledge and experience required to make these types of dives safely and comfortably.
- Your Total Diving System & Deep Diving
- Planning Your Deep Dive
- Your Deep Dive
- Potential Hazards
- Repetitive Deep Diving
The primary goal of any SSI Specialty course is to teach you important skills in a fun environment. All courses are taught using home study, short academic sessions, and in-water training.
Your SSI Deep Instructor will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Specialty Instructor
- Current certification in Apply First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Administration and TAE Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- 500+ dives
- 5+ years’ experience
- Perfect Buoyancy
- EAN Nitrox 40%
- 12 or more logged dives
- If you are over 45 years or have any pre existing medical condition you will require an AS4005.1 dive medical (with one year currency) before you enroll in this course.
- Neptune SMB (ideally you would use a Halcyon SMB 1 metre (3.3ft) with a CC DAM). We sell these at Scuba World
- 45 metre Spool (ideally you would use a Apeks Finger Spool). We sell these at Scuba World
- Dive slate (any brand)
- Access to state of the art digital online training
- Pool fees
- Specialty Instructor for two full days
- Four ocean boat dives to the Mooloolaba Reefs
- 2 x AIR tanks and weights (dives 1 and 2)
- 2 x EAN 30% and weights (dives 3 and 4)
- Internationally recognised digital certification card
- Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment (SISOSCB303A) (on completion of course)
2019 COURSE DATES:
- Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th of January
- Saturday 30th & Sunday 31st of March
- Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th of May
- Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th of July
- Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th of September
- Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th of November
Day 1 | 7:00am – 6:00pm: Theory, exam, onsite pool session and double dive on the Coral Reef (max depth 29 metres)
Day 2 | 11:30am – 6:00pm: Double dive on the Coral Reefs (max depth 35 metres) and finalise paperwork
A certified SSI Deep Diver can dive anywhere in the world to 40 metres.
- Hire equipment is an additional cost. To hire an Aqualung regulator with computer, Aqualung BCD and wetsuit is $110 for the 2 days.
- A minimum of two divers is required to start this course
- Price subject to change without notice