The steps to gaining a Nationally Recognised First Aid qualification are as follows:
- Choose the course date by viewing the Course Schedule that best suits your needs
- Read the ORCA student handbook
- Complete the appropriate ORCA Enrollment Form (see below):
- Apply First Aid (includes Perform CPR)
- Perform CPR
- Basic Oxygen Administration
- Apply First Aid (includes Perform CPR) and Basic Oxygen Administration
- Perform CPR and Basix Oxygen Administration
- Scan and email these to email@example.com and include in the email the date/s you would like to complete your course
- A staff member from Scuba World will call you to confirm you’re booked in for your First Aid course and collect full payment. You can pay by credit card, bank direct deposit or cash.
- You can either have your confirmation letter and First Aid course training pack send via post ($15 for postage and handling) or pick these up from Scuba World
- Complete the home study online (Scuba World will email you your login details)
- Complete practical training at Scuba World at the appropriate time/ date
Congratulations! You now have a Nationally Recognised qualification and the confidence to save a persons life.