YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A CERTIFIED DIVER!
Discover the sensation of breathing underwater for the first time in an easy, controlled environment with one of Scuba World’s professional dive instructors. The SSI Discover Scuba Diving program will allow you to experience this amazing feeling in the safe and confined environment of a training pool.
Once you have tasted the thrill of scuba in our training pool, you will have an unreal dive at Mudjimba Island (known to locals as Old Woman Island). Imagine swimming alongside beautiful fish, turtles, octopus and more while being fully supervised by a professional scuba instructor.
• Highly qualified, friendly and experienced dive instructor
• Light refreshments
• All equipment – Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Wetsuit & under garment vest (winter only)
• 5 hours
• Meet at Scuba World at 10am (10:30am in Winter)
• Depart Scuba World aboard ‘Dive Express’ at 1pm (2pm in Winter)
• Arrive back at Scuba World at 3pm (4pm in Winter)
• Every Saturday (or other days by request)
• Dive charters are subject to a minimum of 2 dives
• Dive charters are subject to the weather
• Minimum age to complete the Discover Scuba experience is 16 years of age
• You must complete a medical declaration form
• Diver must call Scuba World on (07) 5444 8595 the afternoon prior to the day of the trip to confirm the weather conditions