POOL DIVING COURSE INFORMATION
Diving is an amazing experience. However, life underwater is a little different than on land…
A pool dive experience is perfect for the following reasons:
- To ensure you are comfortable breathing underwater…it is a lot easier than you think.
- You will learn how to equalize the pressure in your ears. Your instructor will teach you the correct way to eliminate the pressure build up in your ears
- Ensure you enjoy scuba diving. If you enjoy the experience in our on-site pool, you can only imagine how much you will love the ocean.
$75 – when you book on our scheduled dates
$95 – when you book outside our scheduled dates
- 20 minutes in our on-site pool
- All hire equipment
- Highly qualified, experienced instructor
UNIQUE SCUBA WORLD OFFER:
Sign up for an Open Water Course within 30 days of your Try a Pool Dive experience and we will credit the $75/$95 towards your course fees.
- Try a Pool Dives are conducted in our on-site pool on last Saturday of every month (except December)
- Commence 1:30pm, finish 2:30pm
- You can book a Try a Pool Dive any day that suits you for $95. To book a day that suits you, call our shop on 54448595.
- Complete paperwork
- Dive brief
- Pool session (20 minutes)
- You must be 14 years or older to complete this experience
- A dive medical questionnaire must be completed before this experience
- You must be comfortable in the water