IMPORTANT: THE POOL DIVE EXPERIENCE IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAN TO LEARN TO DIVE WITH SCUBA WORLD
The pool dive experience is your introduction to the underwater world. This entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in confined water, without committing to a full open water diver program.
A pool experience is beneficial for the following reasons because it ensures you:
- Feel comfortable and safe breathing underwater and using scuba diving equipment
- Feel comfortable and confident completing the fundamental skills that you will be taught and required to demonstrate in your learn to dive course
- Feel comfortable and safe equalizing the pressure in your ears
- Have fun scuba diving. If you are not, what’s the point in learning to dive?!
SHOULD YOU BOOK A POOL EXPERIENCE?
This is a must for anyone who would like to learn to dive with Scuba World, but does not feel comfortable in the water, or is a little nervous about scuba diving or just not sure if scuba diving is for them.
- $49 – scheduled dates
- $79 – unscheduled dates
- 15 minutes in our on-site pool
- All equipment
- Pool fees
Pool experiences are conducted in our on-site pool. These are run once a month, on the last Sunday of every month. Meet at 4pm and finish approx. 4:45pm.
N.B. We can schedule Pool Experiences on other days however these are subject to availability and cost $79.
- Dive brief
- Pool session with your Instructor
- You must be 14 years or older
- A dive medical questionnaire must be completed and signed before this experience