POSTAGE & HANDLING
*Pay RRP and spend over $100 to receive FREE shipping. You also have the option to collect in store, on the same day. If you don’t spend over $100 or you pay BEST PRICE, postage and handling prices apply. See below for prices.
If an item is in stock, the following delivery times apply:
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, TAS, ACT: Orders must be received by 2pm AEST on a business day to receive your equipment within 2 business days.
- Perth and Darwin: Orders must be received by 2pm AEST on a business day to receive your equipment within 4 business days.
- Regional areas: Place your order any time on a business day and it will arrive within 4-5 business days.
Paying BEST PRICE:
The reason why we can offer the BEST PRICE option is because we order the product from our warehouse, which takes a max of 8 business days to receive the item. Then we send it to you. The earliest you’ll receive an item at the best price posted to you will be 10 business days.
Postage and handling prices:
- QLD $15
- NSW $25
- VIC $30
- SA $35
- TAS $40
- ACT $35
- PERTH $50
- NT $50
Equipment not in stock should take 10 – 20 business days for delivery.
We can’t ship to military addresses and PO boxes.
You are responsible for ensuring you have entered the correct shipping address. If you provide an incorrect shipping address and the equipment is returned to us, a re-delivery fee of $9 will apply.
When your order is shipped, you will receive a SMS containing a tracking ID. Simply enter this on the Couriers Please website to track the delivery of your parcel.
Signing for deliveries:
All deliveries must be signed for. If nobody is around to sign for it, then a card will be left notifying you that it will be taken to a local depot for collection. If you do not collect your equipment from the depot and they are returned to Scuba World, a re-delivery fee of $9 will be charged. The depot will usually hold items for up to 14 days.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR 90 DAYS
*We offer FREE returns or exchanges for 90 days for all equipment when customers pay the RRP.
We do not offer any returns or exchanges when customers pay BEST PRICE.
We check all equipment before they are delivered to our customers to ensure they are in perfect condition but we understand that sometimes your new purchase needs to be returned for whatever reason so we want to make that as easy as possible.
We offer free returns (only for customers who paid RRP for their equipment) with the option of a refund or exchange as long as the item(s) has been returned:
- Within 90 days of purchase;
- Unused with the original tags still attached; and
- In the original packaging and in the original condition.
Free Returns from anywhere in Australia
Returns are easy – send an email to email@example.com letting us know your name, phone number and invoice number. We will then email you simple instructions (where you can choose a refund or exchange) and a label to stick on the carton which will be picked up from your address (can not be a military addresses or PO box)
Refund Process Time
We will process your refund within 3 business days of receiving your return. Please keep in mind that it may take a little longer before you see the funds in your account as your financial institution may take a few days to process it.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE – If you find a cheaper price elsewhere on an item we stock, we will beat it by 5%, GUARANTEED! This applies to any cheaper price found on an online store, or in a physical store, in Australia. It applies when the competitor’s final price, inclusive of delivery, taxes, fees and charges, is lower than our price. We will also honour any package deal. For example, purchase a regulator, BCD and computer package and get a free gear bag (worth $250). We will beat their price by 5% and provide you with the exact same gear bag (worth $250). GUARANTEED! Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org call our shop on (07) 54448595 or come into our shop and we will honour this price.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE terms & conditions apply
- Scuba World only offer the BEST PRICE GUARANTEE for brands that we stock (excluding Shearwater dive computers)
- If you choose to pay BEST PRICE the item will not be ready to collect in store for a minimum of 7 days. If you choose to ship the item, it will not be delivered for a minimum of 14 days.
- Items are subject to being in stock. Your credit card will not be charged unless the item is in stock. If it’s on back order for longer than 7 days you will receive a phone call from a staff member to see if you would like to wait or cancel your order. No charges will be applied for cancelling your order
- You must provide Scuba World with a website address or quote so a staff member can verify the cheaper price
- Cannot be used with any other offer or in conjunction to get any promotion at Scuba World
- The BEST PRICE option does not qualify you for the Platinum Dive Club
- Standard manufacture warranties apply
- You DO NOT receive any of the following when you pay the best price for a piece of equipment
- Assembly and testing of equipment by a factory trained, certified technician
- Free postage and handling for delivery of the item
- Option to collect in store, on the same day (if in stock). You must wait a minimum of 7 days before you can collect the item
- You cannot return or exchange the item
- You are require to pay for postage and handling for any warranty claims
- Extended warranties (you receive a standard 1 year warranty)
- Fast track priority equipment servicing
- Free rental hire equipment when your equipment is being serviced or repaired
What is the difference between RRP and BEST PRICE?
Scuba World is the only dive shop in Australia that provide you with the opportunity to pay for what you actually find beneficial.
Over the last 10 years the team at Scuba World have found their are two main types of customers.
The first type of customer enjoys peace of mind knowing they’ll receive the following when they pay the RRP:
- Assembly and testing of their equipment by a factory trained, certified technician
- FREE postage and handling for delivery of their equipment (spending over $100)
- Option to collect in store, on the same day (if in stock)
- FREE postage and handling for any returns or exchanges
- Option to return or exchange their equipment for 90 days
- FREE postage and handling for any warranty claims
- Extended warranties
- FREE postage and handling for any equipment servicing
- Fast track priority equipment servicing
- FREE rental hire equipment when your equipment is being serviced or repaired
Most importantly they will have the opportunity to join the exclusive Platinum Dive Club. For more information click here. People who live in South East Queensland are the main type of customers who really benefit from being a part of the exclusive Platinum Dive Club. The average club member saves $1,500 a year.
The second type of customer enjoys peace of mind knowing they have received the BEST PRICE for the particular piece of equipment they have purchased. They aren’t interested in any ‘after sales service’.