|Date(s):||10 Jan 2015|
|Brochure||Click here to download brochure|
(SISOSCB314A) – COMPLETE WRECK DIVES
Scuba World is one of only three dive shops in Queensland that can offer you both an Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment and Internationally recognised certification card. These two qualifications guarantee you will receive the safest and highest quality Wreck course in Australia! Scuba World is also the only dive shop in Australia that is an Aqualung Partner Centre and Scuba Schools International (SSI) Diamond Dive Centre. This is the highest achievable level worldwide.
Our mission is simple; Create safe, enthusiastic divers who always have an enjoyable experience at Scuba World.
Your SSI Wreck Diving Instructor will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Specialty Instructor
- Current certification in Apply First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Administration and TAE Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- 500+ dives
- 5+ years’ experience
- Perfect Buoyancy certification
- Spool Reef (ideally you would use a Halcyon Defender Pro 200 spool reel)
- Dive slate (any brand)
- Primary torch (any brand)
- Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment (SISOSCB314A)
- Internationally recognised certification card (on completion of course)
- Specialty instructor for one full day
- Two ocean boat dives on the ex-HMAS Brisbane
- Tanks and weights
- All course materials
Day 1 | 10:00am – 5:00pm: Academic session, a double dive on the ex-HMAS Brisbane and finalise paperwork
2015 COURSE DATES:
- Saturday 10 of January
- Saturday 11 of April
- Saturday 10 of October
A certified SSI Wreck Diver has the knowledge of how to plan a wreck dive and the correct use of a reel.
- Hire equipment is an additional cost. To hire an Aqualung regulator with computer, Aqualung BCD and wetsuit is $50 for the day.
- A minimum of two divers is required to start this course
- Price subject to change without notice