|Date(s):||14 May 2016 until 15 May 2016|
|Brochure||Click here to download brochure|
(SISOSCB312A) – COMPLETE DRY SUIT DIVES
Scuba World is one of only three dive shops in Queensland that can offer you both an Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment and Internationally recognised certification card. These two qualifications guarantee you will receive the safest and highest quality Drysuit course in Australia! Scuba World is also the only dive shop in Australia that is an Aqualung Partner Centre and Scuba Schools International (SSI) Diamond Dive Centre. This is the highest achievable level worldwide.
Our mission is simple; Create safe, comfortable, enthusiastic divers who always have a personal and enjoyable experience at Scuba World.
|“When the shows become longer, the days shorter and the water gets colder – then the time for Dry Suit Diving has come.”If you want to dive during the Winter and Spring in the colder climates, DRY SUIT DIVING is the course you should take. Visibility at these times of the year is usually excellent so it’s a great time to get out there.In your DRY SUIT DIVING course you will learn about the advantages of dry suit diving, different suits, valves, underwear and dry suit accessories.During the 2 mandatory dives you will apply correct dry diving techniques and demonstrate the correct care and maintenance of a dry suit.|
The primary goal of any SSI Specialty course is to teach you important skills in a fun environment. All courses are taught using home study, short academic sessions, and in-water training.
Your SSI Drysuit Diving Instructor will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Specialty Instructor
- Current certification in Apply First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Administration and TAE IV in Training and Assessing
- 500+ dives
- 5+ years’ experience
- Perfect Buoyancy
- Drysuit (any brand)
- Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment (SISOSCB312A)
- Internationally recognised certification card
- Pool fees
- Specialty instructor for two days
- Two ocean boat dives on the Mooloolaba Coral Reefs
- Tanks and weights
- All course materials
Day 1 | 8:30am – 3:00pm: Academic session, exam and pool session
Day 2 | 7:00am – 1:00pm: Double dive on the Mooloolaba Coral Reefs and finalise paperwork
A certified SSI Dry Suit Diver can will have the knowledge and skills to safely perform any drysuit dive.
- Hire equipment is an additional cost. To hire an Aqualung regulator with computer, Aqualung BCD and wetsuit is $100 for 2 days.
- A minimum of two divers is required to start this course
- Price subject to change without notice