Hassle Free Experience
Scuba World provides a hassle free experience to have your tank filled. Park your car directly outside our shop in the loading zone. A staff member will immediately fill your tank*.
|AIR FILLS – 12.2 LITRE OR LESS||RRP|
|200 bar fill||$12|
|300 bar fill||$20|
|32% NITROX FILLS – 12 LITRE OR LESS||RRP|
AIR OR NITROX FILL POLICY
For a Scuba World staff member to fill your tank the following applies:
- Tank must be no older than 15 years to be filled
- The person receiving the fill must produce a valid SCUBA diving certification card
- The tank must be “in-date” and comply with all Australian standards
- No person is allowed to enter the “fill area”
- No person is allowed to fill or top up their own tank
- Tank pressure will be verified by customer and staff member prior to collection.
As all divers are aware there are a number of environmental factors that effect the “final” pressure in filled tanks. These factors include:
- Air temperature
- Number of concurrent tanks filled
- Steel vs. Aluminium tanks
- Speed of tank fill
Scuba World guarantees the following:
- 200 BAR tanks will have a minimum “filled” pressure of 200 BAR
- 300 BAR tanks will have a minimum “filled” pressure of 275 BAR
If you receive a tank not filled to this pressure (as tested before you leave the shop) we will gladly top it up and your next fill is FREE!