(SISOSCB302A) – COMPLETE NIGHT DIVES
Scuba World is one of only three dive shops in Queensland that can offer you both an Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment and Internationally recognised certification card. These two qualifications guarantee you will receive the safest and highest quality Night course in Australia! Scuba World is also the only dive shop in Australia that is an Aqualung Partner Centre and Scuba Schools International (SSI) Diamond Dive Centre. This is the highest achievable level worldwide.
Our mission is simple; Create safe, comfortable, enthusiastic divers who always have a personal & enjoyable experience at Scuba World.
“Diving at night means excitement, adventure and fascination all at the same time!”The underwater world is a new and mystical world for us.While diving at night you can discover a different side of this world and you can experience it from a completely different view.It is an unbelievable feeling to discover the mysteries held underwater when the sun goes down.With the right equipment and a powerful torch there is a lot to discover. Night diving is a whole new way to experience the underwater world.
- Night vs. Limited Visibility Diving
- Special Equipment
- Preparing For The Dive
- The Dive
- Advanced Techniques
The primary goal of any SSI Specialty course is to teach you important skills in a fun environment. All courses are taught using home study, short academic sessions, and in-water training.
Your SSI Night & Limited Visibility Instructor will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Specialty Instructor
- Current certification in Apply First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Administration and TAE Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- 500+ dives
- 5+ years’ experience
- Show proof of 12 or more logged dives
- Primary torch (ideally a Light & Motion however any brand is suitable)
- Secondary torch (any brand)
- Locator light (glow stick)
- Slate (any brand)
SPECIAL OFFER: Book on the SSI Wreck course as well and get $50 discount off your Limited Visibility and Night course
- Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment (SISOSCB302A)
- Internationally recognised certification card
- Specialty instructor for one day
- Two ocean boat dives to the ex-HMAS Brisbane
- All course materials
- Tanks and weights
2017 COURSE DATES:
- Saturday 6 of May
- Saturday 22 July
- Saturday 23 of September
- Saturday 7 of October
- Saturday 25 of November
Day 1 | Time depends on the time of year: Academic session, exam, one limited visibility dive and one night dive on the ex-HMAS Brisbane
A certified SSI Night and Limited Visibility Diver has the necessary knowledge and skills to dive safely in low visibility or at night.
- Hire equipment is an additional cost. To hire an Aqualung regulator with computer, Aqualung BCD and wetsuit is $55 for the day.
- A minimum of two divers is required to start this course
- Price subject to change without notice