SCUBA SKILLS UPDATE INFORMATION
Although your certification card is valid for a lifetime, Scuba World recommends you dive at least four to six times per year to keep your skills proficient. If you have not been diving for more than 6 months Scuba World recommends that you update your skills with a Scuba World staff member. This is called a scuba skills update and consists of reviewing basic knowledge, skills and equipment handling techniques. Scuba World will sign your logbook with an official stamp.
WHEN WAS YOUR LAST DIVE? YOU MAY NEED TO COMPLETE A SCUBA SKILLS UPDATE
- $95 – when you book on our scheduled dates
- $125 – when you book outside our scheduled dates
BOOK A DIVE CHARTER NOW & SAVE $20 – Enter promotional code ‘SCUBASKILLSUPDATE’
N.B. When you book a scuba skills update & dive charter at the same time you can save $20! Simply enter promotional code ‘SCUBASKILLSUPDATE’ when you’re booking your dive charter. This $20 saving will be subtracted from your dive charter.
- Highly trained, experienced staff member with a minimum of 100 dives
- Tank, weights and all hire equipment
- Use of our onsite training pool
- The staff member, on successful completion of your Scuba Skills Update course will sign off that you have successfully completed all the required skills in your dive logbook.
- Scuba Skills Updates are conducted in our on-site pool
- Thursday afternoon at 3pm till 4:30pm
- Saturday afternoon at 3:30pm till 5:00pm
N.B. We can schedule Scuba Skills Updates on every other day however these are subject to availability and will cost $125. To find out our availability call our shop on (07) 54448595.
- Sign a deed of assumption of risk
- Dive brief
- Complete Scuba Skills Update in our onsite pool
- Sign dive logbook