STEPS TO TAKE FROM HERE:
- Call Scuba World on 54448595 to confirm your preferred date and time is available
- Provide payment over the phone or organise to complete payment in store
- You will receive (via email) an automated permit, and it will be validated once payment is processed
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This is not a confirmed booking until a Scuba World staff member has given you verbal or written approval
TRANSFER DATE/ CANCEL
There are no refunds once payment has been made. However, we do issue store credits in some circumstances. Read below for more details.
Scuba World strongly recommends booking the public mooring no earlier than 24 hours before you plan to dive. This will give you the most accurate weather forecast. For more information about weather conditions visit our diving conditions web page.
When can you cancel your dives to receive a store credit?
- If Scuba World cancel dives to the ex-HMAS Brisbane wreck due to unsafe weather conditions
- If you provide a medical stating you are unfit to dive
What is the procedure to cancel your dives and get a store credit?
- Call Scuba World on 54448595 to let us know you’d like to cancel and explain the reason why
If applicable, email or drop in a copy of your medical
- A staff member will issue you with a store credit for the amount you paid less a $10 administration fee
- This store credit is treated like cash. It can be used on any goods and or services at Scuba World and never expires