The steps to becoming a certified Open Water Diver are as follows;
- Choose the course date by viewing the Course Schedule that best suits your needs
- Complete an ORCA Enrolment Form, Medical Statement Form and Terms and Conditions Form
- Scan and email these to email@example.com
- A staff member from Scuba World will call you to confirm you’re booked in for your Open Water course and collect full payment. You can pay by credit card, bank direct deposit or cash.
- You can either have your confirmation letter and Open Water course training pack sent via post ($15 for postage and handling) or pick these up from Scuba World
- Complete home study online or use the hard copy manual
- Arrive at Scuba World at the appropriate time/ date for your course
- Complete 2 full days in the pool
- Complete 4 ocean dives on the beautiful Coral Reefs off Mooloolaba over 2 full days
Congratulations! You’re now a certified Open Water diver with a qualification that will allow you to dive anywhere in the amazing underwater world.
If you are also interested to work in the diving industry someday, check out our Dive Master course as well.