DOUBLE REEF DIVES
Double dives provide you with the opportunity to experience a fantastic half day of diving. Experience the same kind of high level customer service you receive when you dive the WORLD FAMOUS ex-HMAS Brisbane Conservation Park.
We care about your comfort. Spend the 1 hour surface interval in the calm waters of Mooloolaba Bay, which eliminates sea sickness. Enjoy a mouth-watering morning tea and a relaxing surface interval.
Each dive site varies, however you are likely to see: tropical fish, crayfish, sea urchins, anemones, mackerel, starfish, sea whips, gorgonians, turtles, stingrays, nudibranches, spanish dancers, cowries, coral trout, small groper and bottom dwelling sharks such as wobbegongs can be seen.
• $115– bringing your own tanks, weights & equipment
• $130 – hiring tanks & weights from us
• $170 – hiring tanks, weights & a scuba system from us
• $190 – hiring all equipment from us
• Double tank dive
• Highly qualified, friendly and experienced dive guide
• Morning tea
• 4 hours
• Meet at Scuba World at 7am (7:30am in Winter)
• Arrive back at Scuba World at 11am (11:30am in Winter)
REEF DIVE SITE SCHEDULE