POSTAGE & HANDLING
*We offer FREE postage and handling for all equipment when customers pay RRP. You also have the option to collect in store, on the same day.
If an item is in stock, the following delivery times apply:
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, TAS, ACT: Orders must be received by 2pm AEST on a business day to receive your equipment within 2 business days.
- Perth and Darwin: Orders must be received by 2pm AEST on a business day to receive your equipment within 4 business days.
- Regional areas: Place your order any time on a business day and it will arrive within 4-5 business days.
Paying BEST PRICE:
The reason why we can offer the BEST PRICE option is because we order the product from our warehouse, which takes a max of 8 business days. Then we send it to you. The earliest you will receive an item at the best price will be 10 business days.
Postage and handling prices:
- QLD $15
- NSW $25
- VIC $30
- SA $35
- TAS $40
- ACT $35
- PERTH $50
- NT $50
Equipment not in stock should take 10 – 20 business days for delivery.
We can’t ship to military addresses and PO boxes.
You are responsible for ensuring you have entered the correct shipping address. If you provide an incorrect shipping address and the equipment is returned to us, a re-delivery fee of $9 will apply.
When your order is shipped, you will receive a SMS containing a tracking ID. Simply enter this on the Couriers Please website to track the delivery of your parcel.
Signing for deliveries:
All deliveries must be signed for. If nobody is around to sign for it, then a card will be left notifying you that it will be taken to a local depot for collection. If you do not collect your equipment from the depot and they are returned to Scuba World, a re-delivery fee of $9 will be charged. The depot will usually hold items for up to 14 days.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES FOR 90 DAYS
*We offer FREE returns or exchanges for 90 days for all equipment when customers pay the RRP.
We do not offer any returns or exchanges when customers pay BEST PRICE.
We check all equipment before they are delivered to our customers to ensure they are in perfect condition but we understand that sometimes your new purchase needs to be returned for whatever reason so we want to make that as easy as possible.
We offer free returns (only for customers who paid RRP for their equipment) with the option of a refund or exchange as long as the item(s) has been returned:
- Within 90 days of purchase;
- Unused with the original tags still attached; and
- In the original packaging and in the original condition.
Free Returns from anywhere in Australia
Returns are easy – send an email to email@example.com letting us know your name, phone number and invoice number. We will then email you simple instructions (where you can choose a refund or exchange) and a label to stick on the carton which will be picked up from your address (can not be a military addresses or PO box)
Refund Process Time
We will process your refund within 3 business days of receiving your return. Please keep in mind that it may take a little longer before you see the funds in your account as your financial institution may take a few days to process it.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
We guarantee you will receive the BEST PRICE for any piece of scuba diving equipment in Australia on our website.
How do we guarantee this?
Each week a staff member reviews all Australian diving websites. They then take an additional 5% off the lowest price of each piece of equipment they find to guarantee you the BEST PRICE in Australia.
If you find a cheaper price for any particular product in Australia let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the particular piece of equipment. Once verified, we will then beat the advertised price by a further 5% discount. Guaranteed!
What is the difference between RRP and BEST PRICE?
Scuba World are the only dive shop in Australia that provide you with the opportunity to pay for what you actually find beneficial. They are giving you the choice.
Over the last 10 years the team at Scuba World have found their are two main types of customers.
The first type of customer enjoys peace of mind knowing they will receive the following when they pay the RRP:
- Assembly and testing of their equipment by a factory trained, certified technician
- FREE postage and handling for delivery of their equipment
- Option to collect in store, on the same day (if in stock)
- FREE postage and handling for any returns or exchanges
- Option to return or exchange their equipment for 90 days
- FREE postage and handling for any warranty claims
- Extended warranties
- FREE postage and handling for any equipment servicing
- Heavily discounted price for ongoing equipment servicing
- Fast track priority equipment servicing
- FREE rental hire equipment when your equipment is being serviced or repaired
Most importantly they will have the opportunity to join the exclusive Platinum Dive Club. For more information click here. People who live in South East Queensland are the main type of customers who really benefit from being a part of the exclusive Platinum Dive Club. The average club member saved $2,500 in 2014.
The second type of customer enjoys peace of mind knowing they have received the BEST PRICE for the particular piece of equipment they have purchased. They aren’t interested in any ‘after sales service’.