Scuba World is one of only three dive shops in Queensland that can offer you both an Australian Government Nationally Recognised Training Statement of Attainment and Internationally recognised certification card. These two qualifications guarantee you will receive the safest and highest quality course in Australia! Scuba World is also the only dive shop in Australia that is an Aqualung Partner Centre and Scuba Schools International (SSI) Diamond Dive Centre. This is the highest achievable level worldwide.
Our mission is simple; Create safe, comfortable, enthusiastic divers who always have a personal & enjoyable experience at Scuba World.
Every diver wants to be a “good diver” – Perfect buoyancy control is the first step in this direction.”Improving your buoyancy control skills is highly recommended. Every diver who wants to improve diving skills and at the same time wants to perform active environmental protection should take a PERFECT BUOYANCY course.Nearly every diver who wants to dive on great spots on holiday is requested to do a Check-Dive and buoyancy control is one of the essential skills that has to be performed.This isn’t done to stress you out at the start of your holiday. It is done to protect the reefs you will be diving around.The destruction and harm caused by divers with weak buoyancy skills is having an impact on reefs worldwide. Additionally, perfect buoyancy control is a prerequisite for nearly all Specialty Courses.
- The Equipment for Buoyancy Control
- The Basic Knowledge of Buoyancy
- Controlling your Buoyancy in the Water
- Perfect Buoyancy Control as an Active Contribution to the Underwater World
The primary goal of any SSI Specialty course is to teach you important skills in a fun environment. All courses are taught using home study, short academic sessions, and in-water training.
Your SSI Perfect Buoyancy Instructor will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Specialty Instructor
- Current certification in Apply First Aid, CPR, Oxygen Administration and TAE Certificate IV in Training and Assessing
- 500+ dives
- 5+ years’ experience
$225 (pool only)
- Specialty instructor for one full day
- Pool fees
- Tanks and weights
- All course materials
- Internationally accredited certification card
- Internationally accredited certificate
- 2 dives on the ex-HMAS Brisbane or Mooloolaba Coral Reefs (this can be done in your own time)
Day 1 | 7:30am – 4:30pm: Academic session, pool sessions and finalise paperwork
2017 COURSE DATES:
- Sunday 25 of June
- Sunday 23 of July
- Saturday 19 of August
- Sunday 17 September
- Saturday 21 of October
- Sunday 26 of November
- Saturday 23 of December
A certified SSI Perfect Buoyancy Diver possess the skills to protect the beautiful Coral Reefs, and also achieve improved air consumption, allowing a longer dive time.
- Hire equipment is an additional cost. To hire an Aqualung regulator with computer, Aqualung BCD and wetsuit is $55 for the 1 day.
- A minimum of two divers is required to start this course
- Price subject to change without notice