TAKING great photos on a dive starts underwater but it doesn’t end when you get back on the boat. Knowing how to edit and manage your digital files is just as important as knowing how to use your camera. The right adjustments can make a good photo a great one.
The course will be lead by professional photographer Seanna Cronin.
THE COST INCLUDES:
- How to import and store your digital files
- The pros and cons of shooting in JPG, TIFF and RAW formats
- Basic editing techniques for adjusting your images in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Specific adjustments for underwater images
Schedule and structure
6pm – 8pm: Theory session and tips and advice
*Bringing your own lap top is highly recommended
*This course is subject to minimum of two people
*This course can be completed outside the dive planner dates. However, this is an additional $99 for personal tuition.
*Price subject to change without notice
HOW TO BOOK:
- Call our shop on (07) 5444 8595
- Email us at email@example.com