At Scuba World we regard a booking as a firm commitment. Your booking is subject to the following terms & conditions.
Please be clear on our cancellation and refund policy.
- Full payment must be taken to process & confirm your booking.
- No refunds will be provided after payment has been accepted. You will receive a credit in the event of a dive charter cancelation due to weather.
- If you change the date of the dive charter outside of 48 hours of departure you will incur a $20 administration fee.
- Cancellations or transfers inside 48 hours of the dive charter departure will incur a cancellation fee of the dive charter price only, unless a legitimate medical form can be produced to Scuba World within five (5) business days.
- If you can produce this medical you will receive an opportunity to re book your dive charter and there will be no administration costs incurred.
- It is mandatory that you bring your dive certification card. Bring your log book if you have one.
- You will be required to complete a Diver Record form before you dive with Scuba World.
- You will not be permitted to dive if you haven’t dived within the last two (2) years.
N.B. You can complete a Scuba Skills Update (refresher) at a discounted price with Scuba World.
- You will not be permitted to dive or continue to dive if you consume alcohol or take drugs prior to diving.
- You will not be permitted to continue to dive if you place your dive computer into error mode.
- You agree to dive safely and responsibly at all times.
- Advertised dive destinations are always subject to weather and safe diving conditions at the site.
- Under Queensland WH&S you must carry a safety sausage and whistle. These can be hired or purchased from Scuba World on the day of your dive.
Why do we have this policy?
When you make a reservation on a dive charter, administrative costs are incurred and bookings are made by us with our boat, skipper and dive guides. Scuba World will hold the dive charter seat for you and may turn others away who would like to book onto the dive charter. With cancellations, it is unlikely your place can be re-sold. Cancellations mid-trip are not eligible for partial refunds as Scuba World has already paid for the boat, skipper & dive guides for their service required to run the dive charter.