On the first Saturday afternoon of every month we offer a different type of dive experience to the ex-HMAS Brisbane. This dive is aimed at experienced, technical divers who would like to extend their bottom time. Instead of doing a ‘standard’ 50 minute single tank dive we allow divers with the relevant qualification (rebreather friendly as well) the opportunity to dive up to 2 hours. Also, decompression diving is allowed with the relevant qualification.
Now you can take full advantage of your rebreather, twin tanks or side mount and explore one of the best wreck dives in Australia!
N.B. to allow divers to complete up to 2 hour dives on the ex-HMAS Brisbane we stay at the dive site. We DO NOT come back into the Mooloolaba Harbour for our ‘standard’ 1 hour surface interval.
- Dived in the last 3 months
- Dived the ex-HMAS Brisbane in the last 2 years
- Present relevant certification for your rig
- Complete the rebreather liability form (if applicable) or other ‘standard’ liability form by 4PM the day before your dive
|(2 HOUR single dive)|
|$179 ($169 if booked online)||No equipment required|
|$199 ($189 if booked online)||Hiring tank & weights|
|$269 ($259 if booked online)||Hiring all mandatory equipment|
- Light refreshments
- Conservation Park fee ($8)
- If you bring your own tanks, we can fill them for you after your dive. Price will depend on the size and gas mix
BOOK NOW – BOOK ONLINE and SAVE $10 – Enter Promo code ‘HAPPY DAYS’
2017 Dates for tech dives (ex-HMAS and CHERUBS)
- Saturday 1 April (CHERUBS CAVE 2 hour tech dive and single at Henderson)
- Saturday 3 June (CHERUBS CAVE 2 hour tech dive and single at Henderson)
- Saturday 1 July (HMAS 2 hour tech dive)
- Saturday 5 August (CHERUBS CAVE 2 hour tech dive and single at Henderson)
- Saturday 2 September (HMAS 2 hour tech dive)
DIVING CONDITIONS (weather)
View our diving conditions forecast page.